Saturday, October 21, 2017

Atlantic Coast Cycling Tour - Day 14

Savannah, Georgia to Brunswick, Georgia

I enjoyed this ride, the roads were narrow, but I didn't feel unsafe at all. Not to heavy traffic, presumably because most people are taking the interstate, so pretty drama free day. It was a long ride, about 140km, and I didn't get much sleep last night for some reason, but I got here without any issues.

Rather than going into town, I stopped at a freeway hotel. I'm surprise how busy it is here tho, cause I didn't even go into town. This is mostly just a place to stop halfway between Savana and Fernandina Beach. I'm looking forward to Fernandina Beach, which is about 120km, and then a short leg to Jacksonville. I have to look into flights, and I gotta figure out how to get a bike box, or ship it home somehow. I'll worry about that tomorrow.

No comments: