Thursday, February 19, 2015

Music and Tough Mudder

I got to fulfill one of my dreams in the last 6 months. I finally built for myself a really cool rehearsal studio on the mezzanine above my office. I had a space about 25x25 feet of unused mezzanine, so I put a stage up there, closed it off, and moved all my guitars and PA equipment up there. I officially have the coolest room around. Between my two bands The Hip Show (www.thehipshow.com) and Souls In Stereo (www.soulsinstereo.com) I can spend a fair bit of time up there, making music with good friends. Mix that with a bunch of impromptu weekend jams and I'm having the time of my life.




So I signed up for tough mudder again this year. The only problem is, I can motivate myself to start training yet! I kept saying "in the new year..." but I'm still slacking. I can use some help there.

No comments: