Monday, March 13, 2017

New Website

So I've always been my own website developer, and over the years, I have written, designed, and published my own websites. When I first learned html, I was one of the first water companies to capitalize on the value of a website, and hence, I ranked very well on google, and other search engines.

Over time however, my site started to look more and more dated, and I knew I had to do something about it. So, I have learned how to use Wordpress, and I have finally developed and written a new site, and it's finally live.

It's not the most amazing site out there, but it's still mine, and I can take pride in having learned yet again something new, even at my ever increasing old age. And the best part is, I can update it, change it, write it all myself, and I love that. www.premiumsprings.com





No comments: